Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) recently opened the online registration of Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) 2022. MDTCAT’s registration for admission to MBBS and BDS programs are open.
But, applicants are Medical and Dental College Admission Test MDCAT are facing difficulties in online application because Pakistan Medical Commission PMC’s registration portal remains unreachable despite the opening of registration procedure.
Who Can apply for MDCAT 2022.
2022 As per Admission Regulation of Pak Medical Commission and requirement for eligibility Criteria .
- FSC (Pre-Medical ) With Physics /Math Chemistry and Biology .
- 65 % at least score is obligatory.
- Overseas students and pupils possessing double nationalities can also apply for MDCAT test for open merit seat to apply .
- The Test will place on provided date and time according to National 2022 Syllabus.
- PMC Pakistan Medical Commission.
MDCAT Fee Application Fee :
Application Charges will be charge 1500 and is not refund able .
Documents Requirement for MDCAT :
- First of all you provide information email .Phone number ,address create login .
- Now you login .
- Refill Application and provide information about your education .
- Upload your official paper.
- Passport size picture background is blue or white.
- CNIC both side front and back .
- Fee submit by ABL,HBL,MCB
- Scanned copy of challan .
- Once upload all documents after complete application .
- Send your application which is complete with signature, original slip of Challan .