Streamlining Adhoc Appointments: The Online Solution by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
In an effort to enhance efficiency and transparency in the appointment process, the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department has taken a significant step by introducing an Online System for Adhoc Appointments. This innovative approach aims to revolutionize the way appointments are made and managed, particularly focusing on the appointment of Charge Nurses on an Ad-hoc basis in Tehsil Murree, District Rawalpindi.
A Seamless Approach to Adhoc Appointments
The new Online System addresses the complexities and challenges that were inherent in the traditional appointment process. This initiative has been introduced with the intention of streamlining the appointment of Charge Nurses/BS-16 (Female) on an Ad-hoc basis. The system is set to bring unprecedented speed, transparency, and convenience to the appointment process.
The eligibility criteria for candidates applying for the position are well-defined and rigorous, ensuring that only the most qualified individuals are considered. The following criteria must be met by candidates:
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC): Applicants must hold a valid registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Age Range: The age range for applicants is between 21 to 28 years, ensuring a balance between youthful energy and relevant experience.
- Domicile: Applicants must possess a domicile from the Punjab region.
- Qualification: Candidates must hold either a B.Sc Nursing Generic (Four Years) degree or a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. Preference will be given to graduates of Government Institutions.
Application Submission and General Terms
The application submission process adheres to the Recruitment Policy of 2022 and ensures fairness and equity throughout the process. Some key aspects include:
- Provincial Quotas: Quotas are allocated for minorities and disabled persons at 5% and 3%, respectively, wherever applicable.
- Age Relaxation: There is a general age relaxation of 8 years for general candidates and 15 years for special/disabled persons.
- Service Deduction: Continuous service in the public sector will be deducted from the candidate’s age.
- Documents for Disabled Persons: Disabled/special persons are required to attach proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department and a Disability Certificate from the District Standing Medical Board.
Effortless Application via the Online Portal
Candidates interested in applying for these positions can conveniently do so through the dedicated online portal: http://adhoc.pshealthpunjab.gov.pl/. The last date for application submission is 31st August, 2023.
Ensuring Fairness and Transparency
To ensure fairness and transparency, the detail of vacant posts can be viewed on the provided portal/link. Hand/Courier/Post applications will not be entertained. These vacancies are specific to each post and are non-transferable.
Evaluation and Selection Process
Applications will be evaluated by the Scrutiny Committee based on the information provided on the portal. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview, the details of which will be communicated through email/call/SMS. At the time of the interview, short-listed candidates are required to provide original documents along with attested photocopies.
Important Notes and Conclusion
- No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to accept/reject/cancel any application or recruitment process without notice.
- The number of vacancies can change without prior notice.
- The final terms & conditions of appointment will be settled at the actual date of appointment.
In conclusion, the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department’s introduction of an Online System for Adhoc Appointments represents a monumental step towards modernizing and simplifying the appointment process. This initiative ensures fairness, transparency, and efficiency, ultimately benefiting both the candidates and the department.
1. How do I apply for the Adhoc Appointments?
You can apply through the dedicated online portal: http://adhoc.pshealthpunjab.gov.pl/.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for the Charge Nurse position?
Candidates need to fulfill criteria such as valid PNC registration, age range of 21 to 28 years, Punjab domicile, and specific qualifications.
3. Can I submit a physical application?
No, only online applications through the portal will be considered.
4. What happens if my documents are found to be fake?
Submission of fake documents or concealing facts will lead to disqualification.
5. How will I know if I’ve been short-listed for an interview?
Short-listed candidates will be informed through email/call/SMS._